Friday, February 6, 2009

this week

This week I cut up a whole chicken and made stock, then turned that in tho a delicious pot of Creme Du Barry soup. Made french bread rolls and used them for soup bowls. I also used some of the chicken for enchiladas. I finished reading the Book of Mormon ( in 3 weeks flat). I learned how to make 3 of the 5 "Mother" sauces. I became an auntie again, Isabella Grimwood was born on 2-5 and is nice and healthy. Hopefully my brother will send me a picture soon. in the last 2 weeks I have gone to the gym 5 times, tomorrow will make #6 and that is at 5:45 in the morning. Tomorrow I am going to "compete" in a Magic : the Gathering card game turnament.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

You are superwoman!! You go girl!

Katie Lewis said...

Holly, you are a wonder woman. I feel especially in awe of you now that I have become so lazy. Last week I was really sick (I think from some meds they put me on) and all I did was lay on the couch and watch movies after work. Now I'm finally feeling good again and yesterday I cleaned up the apartment. It was a really big accomplishment. However, now that I know more is possible, I aspire to be like you. And I want French bread. Yumm.
P.S. Is that Alayna and Jeremy's baby? Or is it Rachel and the other one? (Didn't they both marry Grimwood brothers? Man, now I feel realy confused.) Either way, please tell her I say congrats. :)

Lisa C said...

Wow, Holly, I wish I could do all that! Bet it makes you feel so great!

I am so excited to meet Isabella. I'm in the mood to do newborn pictures....

Kathy Haynie said...

Go Holly! But be kind to yourself, too...it's ok if you sometimes take a little break!

ellie said...

I'm so proud of you. Tell you what. I started working too and I go early in the morning and it wfeels dang good! Thank you for the recipe again. Love you

Laurel said...

Hey Holly, its Laurel. We found a ring in our basement and was wondering if it was yours. Its silver with a rectangle cut out. lemme know! :)

Laurel said...

Oh, ok! Hey thanks for the encouragement :) support is always nice. Haha. I've been pretty good about not listening to what people think. That's cool though! He is in San Bernardino, kinda in Death Valley, and one quarter of the way through! Yay! How's Rexburg life treating you?

Hamblin Family said...

Wow, Holly! You're amazing. Sounds like you're having a ton of fun--stop doing so much when it stops being fun. I'm still working on that, just ask John.

And why are you hearing from my sister more than I am?