Friday, March 5, 2010

"untitled"

Arora is getting so independent. She helped herself to a whole box of Kix while I was putting the laundry in the washer a few days ago. She was so proud of herself too. these are the cupcakes I made for my nephews Caleb and Mathews 3rd birthday party. I think they turned out cute. Arora loves to help me in the kitchen, especially to make bread. She likes to watch the mixer, stir with a big spoon, and really gets excited about the rolling pin. She always wants heart bread now. We try to make our own bread or rolls at least once a week. She also loves chocolate. We made a cake for my friends house warming party last weekend and Arora helped by licking the beater. Boy was she happy.



9 comments:

Kathy Haynie said...

Yummy! Cute pictures - thanks for posting!

Stephanie and Todd said...

Cute, but I think you forgot to mention some pretty important information...

Gurr Family said...

I love the picture of her with the rolling pin. She is adorable.

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

We checked out a book with kids' recipes in it and Katie loves helping make Foccassia bread. Basically you make general bread dough. Then the kid gets to spread it out on an oiled pan, spread oil over the top, and sprinkle with rosemary. Super easy and yummy. Give me a call if you want more details about it.

Shaylen said...

hahaha oh man that is hilarious! :D Those cupcakes looks delicious.

michael + kylie said...

Hey Guys,

First of all, CONGRATS!!! That is exciting that you are having a boy. It hasn't been long, but we miss you already. We hope you are doing well.

David Mayer said...

Yes, the last photo is definitely my favorite. I love that little impish smile with the chocolate around her lips.

It looks like Arora is getting over her cold that she got from her cousins who came to family dinner last week, so we are happy about that.

Kathy Haynie said...

This is Angela West.... Congratulations on your pregnancy...Love the cupcakes.. so inspiring... I am so excited for your new job, the new move and the new baby.... good things We hope your well

xoxo
Ange

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Hahaha...I saw the picture of Arora cooking and thought I'd leave a comment about making Foccassia bread with Katie because Arora would like it...then I see I alreayd left you a note about it. I just sent some felt food with Mom today, so it should be there for you to pick up next time you're in the neighborhood.