Wednesday, April 14, 2010

David rides the horse

One of Arora's favorite games is when Daddy rides her rocking horse. Sometimes David will really get into it.


Today I went shopping with my friend Stephanie and her baby Lexi. We went to Toys'R Us to look for doll accessories. Santa brought Arora a baby doll for Christmas. She is really starting to like it now and has been wanting to get the baby dressed. We picked up a little ducky outfit and a 6 in 1 playset. Later today I went to target to just double check I got a good deal and boy am I glad I did. Target had almost the same set, little crib, with removable changing station, carseat, bouncy chair, high chair and a baby carrier and stroller for $15. I had paid $35 at Toys' R Us! So back to Toys' R Us the first one went. We opened it up after nap and Arora loved it. We took her baby on 3 walks and ended up having a picnic dinner because she saw not done walking the baby. The only problem is, Arora was very upset that the baby did not have any shoes to put on to go outside. I don't think they make doll shoes that small but maybe we can find some newborn socks and shrink them.
When I was leaving Target, I was approached by a man (some kind of producer I think) who was looking for people who might want to be on "Super Nanny'! I guess they are going to be filming here in Portland and are looking for problem kids. I told him that Arora don't sleep. He said the studio would be in contact if they thought it would work. I would love to have Super Nanny come and help me get Arora to sleep. We have tried everything! We started putting her to bed at about 8pm, by 9 she was nowhere near asleep, 9:30 at least in bed. Now it is 10pm and she just started crying again for her circle pillow, not the square one. So aggravating.

2 comments:

Gurr Family said...

I would love to have Super Nanny come also. That would be so cool. Keep us posted.

Stephanie Grimwood said...

cute video! I think it would be cool if Super Nanny came to my house in a way. I might be a little scared of what she had to say to me. About TRUs you have to wonder how they stay in business. I hope you work out the sleep thing before the new kiddo arrives that has gotta be rough.