Friday, April 30, 2010



We finally decided to start paying for internet at home. Before we had a really spotty wireless connection from David's work. It just wasn't cutting it!
So I had some pre-labor contraction last weekend and was told to rest as much as possible this week. Then we all came down with colds. Well now I feel fine, and on Monday I will see my midwife to get the all clear for actually doing stuff again. Thanks to everyone who helped out this week.
One day I was so bored with staying at home and resting, so David suggested we have a Harry Potter marathon. he even made this little sorting hat and wand to make me smile. What a wonderful husband I have!


p.s. for some reason it will not up load the pictures But I will try again later today.

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Did you end up in the same house?